|Location|| ||54 CORNELIA CREEK RD|
ECHUCA VICTORIA VIC 3564
|Employee Type|| ||Casual|
|Job Category|| ||Factory|
We would like to hear from reliable, quality focused, individuals who can commit to shift work for the period January to April 2019 to support our manufacturing operation.
Positions on offer vary and include cleaners, forklift drivers, palletising labourers and laboratory technicians.
If you meet the below criteria and will be available to start in late January 2019 then we would like to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
If you have recently sent your resume to Kagome or you worked the 2018 season, there is no need to reapply.
- Manufacturing experience in the Food Industry;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Pride in your work and attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Current forklift license and experience (preferable);
- Knowledge of food safety and HACCP principles and practices;
- Knowledge of OHS principles, practices and regulations;
- Physically fit with the ability to stand and work for prolonged periods;
Please note if you cannot pass a pre-employment drug test then please do not apply